What You Need To Know About Barricade Passes and Parking in Telluride During Phish August 9th and 10th 2010
For the upcoming Phish Concerts, a barricade will be setup near the town entrance from 5pm on Sunday, August 8th through Tuesday, August 10th.
The requirements for entry and legal parking on Town streets are the same as for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Therefore, all barricade passes used during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival are valid for entry during the Phish Concerts.
Only the following vehicles will be allowed through the barricade:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Vehicles displaying the 2010 Bluegrass Barricade Pass (issued by the P&R Department)
- Vehicles displaying a San Miguel County Seal windshield sticker **
- Vehicles displaying O, W, or G Permits
- Vehicles displaying Center Lane permits
- Vehicles displaying a 3 hour Temporary Pass
** PLEASE NOTE: The County Windshield stickers are not transferrable and vehicles displaying this sticker that are not lawfully registered in San Miguel County are subject to ticketing and impoundment**
If you’re a guest of Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals and have rented a vacation home or condo then you’re covered. Get a a 3 hour Temporary Pass. We will meet you and personally escort you to your vacation home and give you the barricade pass for your car.