Telluride Gondola Service Resumes Thursday, May 27th
- 7 a.m. to midnight, daily during the winter and summer seasons
- In some instances, gondola operational hours are extended at the request of a specific organization or company. When gondola hours extend past midnight, we will post this information to our Web site’s homepageunder Village Events. Expect long lines during peak times; your patience is appreciated.
- Without notice, the gondola may close temporarily due to weather, a power outage, or something else that is beyond our control. When this occurs, we follow a specific operating procedure.
- Closes at midnight for the spring off-season: Sunday, April 4, 2010
- Opens at 7 a.m. for the summer season: Thursday, May 27, 2010
- Closes at midnight for the fall off-season: Sunday, October 17, 2010
- Opens at 7 a.m. for the winter season: Friday, November 19, 2010
During off-season months when the gondola is closed, we provide bus service to and from the towns of Mountain Village and Telluride.